2023 - 2024 Registration is NOW OPEN!
All Registration and Payment will be completed on Hockey Canada website.
Here is a link for tutorials for using Hockey Canada registration site
HCR Site - Register to play - HCR Documentation - How to Set Up
||2017 & under
||2008 / 2007 /2006
REP FEES: $575.00
MD Fees: $400.00
***REP and MD Fees are NOT to be paid until player has signed a commitment form with the head coach after tryouts***
Other Notes: WMHA will plan to have MD for U9 if enough interest. more information to follow in late August.
If your child is new to hockey you must complete Respect in Sport
You will not be able to register without this
Link to create a new Hockey Canada account
Parent Guide to creating a new Hockey Canada account
Out of town players must contact the registrar for registration: [email protected]
Family Discount - 3 or more players . A credit will be applied to your account prior to checkout on Hockey Canada website
Tryouts U18 (Fall 2023)
Tryouts for U18 Representative Hockey will be held in September. Please continue to monitor our website for further details.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER NOVEMBER 15, 2023
- All withdrawal requests must be submitted in writing to the [email protected]
- Any refunds prior to November 15,2023 will be subject to a $75.00 administration fee and subject to a fee of proration of used ice for that division as well as any supplied uniform costs.
- Any Tryout Fees are non-refundable.
CANADIAN TIRE JUMPSTART
- If you are obtaining financial assistance we must have confirmation by September 15 of acceptance.
- If you require any other type of assistance or have questions please contact [email protected]
Full registration fees must be paid no later than October 1, 2023
To secure your spot.
If your child is signed to a REP or MD Team - REP Fees must be paid by November 15th
CLICK HERE TO ENTER HOCKEY CANADA REGISTRATION WEBSITE